2010. I am still trying to get used to writing it. As we march full speed into the new year, it is only approporiate to say that it started out on a good foot hopefully setting a precident for the next year to come. This is the year that all the hard work that I have done while here at Seattle University will come to frutition and I will havr some life changing decisions to make.
It is an interesting year to graduate. It is an interesting world right now in general. This generation sits at the crux of ever evolving technology and the way we look at the world is undoubtedly different than that of our parents. Still, at the end of my particular path leads several options which all shine bright: one leads to convention - a direction in which I always thought I would take, where I seem to belong and a career choice that everyone things to suit me well. The other: chance. Those career choices which dont seem as conventional or safe, the ones that lead me to international lands, the ones that may be a little bit less uncertain but if done right could have the greatest retuens in regards to my own personal happiness.
I am undoubtedly stuck, but I still have time. Overall, though, I would rather have too many options than not enought. Ultimatly, I am very lucky and I trust myself to make the best decisions for me. No doubt, this new year will be filled with love, travel, luxury and happiness. I welcome in a decade of growth and am axious for the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment