Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Unusual Seattleite

So I have heard that it is a crime of a native Seattleite to not drink coffee. I have heard this story before. Call me crazy, but upon seeing my mother relentlessly get her two lattes a day before she could properly function, I thought it was a better idea to hedge my bets against it and opt for something a little more nutritious and a little less expensive.

I have found other sources of caffeine that would make any coffee drinker proud. My favorite recommendation is that of Remedy Tea on 15th avenue. With over 150 different exotic flavors of tea, you can change it up every day for almost a year and never find yourself unsatisfied. Additionally, the interesting inventions such as baked apple arouse your taste buds in a way you never knew possible or probable.

What is best is the sleek modern environment it offers that appears to be right out of Scandinavia. It's trendy, smart and best of all delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment